Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Universe Theory

OK, first of all, this is going to be my starter conversation on anything related to the structure of the universe. What does that include?

That'll be anything from the outer expanse of the universe looking in to the theories behind the smallest pieces that hold us all together and everything in between. The idea here is for me to explore these concepts in self-thought. From time-to-time I'll look up something, or stumble upon something related to the universe, and perhaps I'll update my own theories. Its very possible that my thoughts are as primitive to some folks as thinking that the world is flat, or that everything revolves around the earth are to most people. But, who cares if I'm wrong? Your job, as the reader and potential commenter is to either interject your own ideas, or point me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment